All Jewers Doors products are designed by engineers, using the latest structural and mechanical engineering software, 3D CAD packages and purpose-written door configuration software - to provide the customer with a well engineered door solution every time.
Structural design packages provide the optimum design, while 3D design software allows the engineering team to view the finished product on the computer screen - making it easy to carry out any changes that inevitably arise during the design process.
All design work and the majority of manufacturing is carried out in our 25,000sqm manufacturing plant in Biggleswade, UK.
- Doors designed to meet the customers' specific requirements.
- Decades of experience in specialist door design and manufacture.
- Modern, well-equipped factory and highly skilled workforce.
- Autocad 2004 and Autodesk Inventor 3D design packages.
- Jewers Doors engineers work as part of your team to produce the optimum solution for your requirements.
- High insurances cover including Professional indemnity held. (see full Policy)
- Quality Control Accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 by BSI. (see Certificate)
- Environmental Accreditation to BS EN ISO 14001: 2004 by BSI. (see Certificate)
- Jewers Doors Service Guarantee.