All Jewers Doors doors are designed to simplify the maintenance requirements. This is achieved by ensuring that all door designs are robust, generously specified, and include many zero maintenance components.
As with all machines, our doors do require routine servicing, which can be provided either by ourselves, or by Jewers Doors approved maintenance companies local to the installation.
In the event of mechanical or electrical damage or failure, all components can be repaired or replaced, and are available from Jewers Doors.
- Maintenance and repair work undertaken by Jewers certified engineers.
- Only genuine Jewers Doors spare parts used.
- Full maintenance manuals provided.
- Training available for end users - (see Spare Parts and Maintenance Training)
- Routine maintenance contracts available.
- Variable length contracts 1, 3, 5 and 10+ years.
- Contracts developed to suit the customers requirements.
- Jewers Doors service guarantee.